Create a Yahoo App Password for your Unroll.Me account
- Sign in and go to your Account security page.
- Click Generate app password or Manage app passwords.
- Select "Other App" from the "Select your app" drop down menu.
- Type in "Unroll.me" and click Generate.
- Follow the instructions below the password.
- Click Done.
- Use this app password and your email address to sign in to your email app.
NOTE: Some Yahoo users with custom domains, such as @att.net, @bellsouth.net, @sbcglobal.net, and @frontiernet.net, cannot generate an app password according to standard Yahoo instructions. The option for "App Password” is not present on the Yahoo Account Security page. Please contact your email provider's support, and they can provide instructions on how to generate an app-specific password.