NOTE: Some Gmail accounts through work, school, or other organizations are unable to create an App Password or set up 2-Step Verification. To read more about this, click here.
How to connect a Google mailbox to Unroll.Me on the website
- Click “Sign Up for Free” on Unroll.Me website.
- Click “Add Mailbox” on the top-right corner of the website and choose “Google”.
- Enter your Gmail email address in the space provided and click "Continue".
- Click “Sign up manually instead” link under the QR code.
- Click "Enable 2-Step verification” button.
NOTE: If you already have 2-step verification enabled, skip this step and go to step 8.
- Sign in to your Gmail account.
- Follow Google's on-screen instructions to enable 2-step verification and after that go back to Unroll.Me page.
- Click “2-Step Verification Already Enabled” link.
- Click “Create App Password” button.
- Under "Select App" choose "Other (custom name)".
- Enter "Unroll.Me" in the space provided and click "Generate".
- Copy the app password and go back to Unroll.Me.
- Click “App Password Already Created” link.
- Paste the app password in the space provided and click "Connect”My Account”.
That's it, you're done!
If the text instructions are unclear, please watch our video instructions below.
If you receive an error message during sign-up, such as the one shown below, please ensure that IMAP access is enabled in your Google account settings. Detailed instructions on how to do this can be found here.