Create a Google App Password for your Unroll.Me account
Step 1: Enable 2-Step Verification
If you have already enabled 2-Step Verification, please skip to the next section:
- Go to:https://myaccount.google.com/signinoptions/two-step-verification
- On the left navigation panel, click ‘Security’.
- Under ‘Signing in to Google’, click ‘2-Step Verification’.
- Click ‘Get Started’.
- Follow the steps on the screen.
Step 2: Create an App Password for your Unroll.Me account
Changes to your Google password will not impact your app password.
- On your Google Account page, go to ‘Signing in to Google’, click ‘App Passwords’.
- Enter your password if prompted.
- At the bottom, click ‘Select App’ and choose ‘Other (Custom Name)’.
- Add “Unroll.Me” as the app name.
- Click ‘Generate’ and copy the password.
- Return to Unroll.Me to sign in and enter your app password when prompted.