With GDPR’s enforcement requirements being so vast and appropriately comprehensive, we need more time to take the necessary steps to fully comply with them. Until we do so, we cannot offer Unroll.Me to EU residents, starting May 25.
Articles in this section
- What is GDPR?
- Unroll.me's Terms of Service
- Can I chat with someone about this?
- My account was mistakenly terminated but I don’t live in the EU.
- I'm an American living in the EU, and my account was terminated. Why?
- I'm European, but I live in the U.S., can I use your service?
- When does GDPR go into effect?
- Why is Unroll.Me not complying for GDPR?
- How does GDPR affect my Unroll.Me account?