With GDPR’s enforcement requirements being so vast and appropriately comprehensive, we need more time to take the necessary steps to fully comply with them. Until we do so, we cannot offer Unroll.Me to EU residents, starting May 25.
Articles in this section
- What is GDPR?
- How to download your data from Unroll.Me
- How to Opt Out of having your data included for sale from the Unroll.Me Website
- Unroll.me's Terms of Service
- Can I chat with someone about this?
- I'm an American living in the EU, and my account was terminated. Why?
- I'm European, but I live in the U.S., can I use your service?
- When does GDPR go into effect?
- Why is Unroll.Me not complying for GDPR?