Deactivating your Rollup is simple. Follow the steps below:
- Login to Unroll.Me
- Go to your Settings page
- Scroll down and press "Deactivate Rollup"
- Read the text and confirm
Here's how to deactivate your Rollup from the mobile app:
- Tap the settings icon in the top left corner (a gear on iOS, and a "hamburger" on Android)
- Tap "Preferences"
- Tap "Rollup Preferences"
- Tap the "Deactivate Rollup" button at the bottom of the page
Here's what you need to know when deactivating your Rollup:
- All of your previously rolled-up emails with remain in your "Unroll.Me" folder in your email client.
- Future emails from subscriptions that were set to go to your Rollup will now arrive directly in your inbox.
- You will remain unsubscribed from previously unsubscribed senders.
- You can reactivate your Rollup at any time.