Reactivating on the Unroll.Me website:
Did you deactivate your Rollup but have a change of heart? Don’t sweat it! You can reactivate your Rollup at any time. Just follow these steps:
- Log in to your Unroll.Me account.
- Go to “Settings”.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the “Activate your Rollup” button.
- You can choose to keep your previous Rollup settings, or create a new Rollup.
Reactivating on the Unroll.Me iOS and Android apps:
Reactivating your Rollup on your mobile app is easy! Just follow these steps:
- Log in to your Unroll.Me account on your mobile app.
- Click on the settings icon in the top left corner (a gear icon on iOS; a hamburger icon on Android).
- Select “Rollup Preferences”.
- Click on the “Activate Rollup” button at the bottom of the page.
Need further assistance? Please reach out to us via our support form. We’re here for you!
Here's what you need to know when reactivating your Rollup:
- If you choose to keep your previous Rollup settings, we'll automatically move all of your previously rolled up email subscriptions to your “Rollup” tab. Rollup emails will resume as usual.
- If you choose not to keep your previous Rollup settings, you can add items to your Rollup through the “Edit Subscriptions” tab.