As of now, you can only add one email address per Unroll.me account.
Although, you can create as many Unroll.me accounts as you'd like!
- Activate Gmail Multiple Sign-in
- Once you've done this, logout of Unroll.me
- When you log back in, you'll be able to choose which account you'd like to sign in with
Here's how to add multiple Yahoo Mail, AOL Mail, Outlook, MSN, Hotmail, Live Mail, and iCloud accounts:
- Logout of Unroll.me
- Sign up again
- Enter your new email address and follow the steps
Here's how to add multiple accounts on the mobile apps (both Android and iOS):
- Tap the settings icon in the top left corner (a gear on iOS, and a "hamburger" on Android)
- Tap your email address toward the top of the page
- Tap "Add Another Account" at the bottom of the page
- Enter your account information