You bet! The web version of Unroll.Me gives you two ways to view your Rollup: List View and Grid View. List View displays a simple list of your subscriptions so you can quickly skim through. Grid View provides a snapshot photo of your emails for more context. You can select your preferred view in your Rollup Settings.
Articles in this section
- What is the Rollup?
- Are there different ways to view the Rollup?
- Can I add custom email categories to my Rollup?
- Can I delete emails in my Rollup?
- Deactivating your Rollup
- Does the Rollup affect my existing filters or labels/folders?
- How can I search for a specific email in my Rollup archives?
- How can I view emails in my Rollup by category?
- How do I edit the category of a subscription
- How do I forward an email that is in my Rollup?