Apple has enabled a two-step verification for all iCloud mail users which has caused a disconnection from your Unroll.Me account. In order to get your account up and running, we will need you to create an app-specific password for your Unroll.Me account. We have provided instructions for this process below:
- Sign in to your Apple ID account page.
- In the Security section, click Generate Password... under APP-SPECIFIC PASSWORDS.
- Type unrollme in the pop up field and click Create!
- Apple will present you with a fancy password. Copy this to a secure spot.
- Head back over to Unroll.Me and use your iCloud email address with this new password to signup or log in to your Unroll.me account.
Let us know if this doesn't work but I think this should resolve the login issues.